- Are you looking to take your physique to the next level?
- Are you looking for a new training plan?
- Does it feel like you have been stuck on the same nutritional plan forever and results have stalled?
- Do you even follow a nutritional plan?
- Are you confused with all the sports supplements on the market and want to be guided to the supplements that I know work and you need and those that you don’t?
- Are you looking to lose body fat?
- Are you looking at increasing lean muscle?
If you answered “Yes”
If you answered “Yes” to any or all of the above questions then a tailored made Training, Nutritional and Supplement Plan made to suit your individual goals may be just for you.
Male, Female, beginner to advanced lifter and everything inbetween.
Over the past 17 years of my own training I have learnt many lessons through my own trial and error and have been lucky enough to work with some of the top Professional Bodybuilders, Personal Trainers, Nutritionists, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists and have owned two supplement stores.
I enjoy passing my knowledge learnt so far on to all of my clients and hold back no “secrets” and “pull no punches” when it comes to honest advice.
I never stop learning and these programs do constantly evolve as my own research and experiences guide me to deliver the best possible advice for my clients.
Having competed in bodybuilding for the past 13 years and now a Professional Bodybuilder I practice what I preach and never ask a client to do anything that I have not done myself generally done myself hundreds of times before.
These plans are genuinely tailor made and require a client assessment sheet with current photos to be filled out before I design the programs and then deliver them via email with a follow up phone call or Skype call to ensure all aspects are understood and then the work begins as you implement the program and begin your new journey.
“Check ins” via email and Skype are available at a discounted rate for all my clients at intervals that we think are appropriate for your needs and goals to make sure you stay on track and include all changes to your plans as you progress.